Brief Bio: Dr. Adam L. Young (papers, talks, patents, work experience, teaching, etc. omitted)
- 1997 - 2002 Columbia University, GSAS, New York, NY, Ph.D. Computer Science, Faculty
Yung / Zvi Galil
PhD awarded with Distinction by the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS)
for ground-breaking research on backdoors in cryptosystems.
- 1994 - 1996 Columbia University, New York, NY, M.S. Computer
Science, GPA: 3.9/4.0, Faculty Advisor: Steven Feiner
- 1990 - 1994 Yale University, New Haven, CT, B.S. Electrical
Engineering, GPA: 3.52/4.0, Faculty Advisor: Mark Reed
- PC member for the IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (IEEE CNS) '15
- PC member for the 8th China International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (Inscrypt) '12
- PC member for Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) '11
- PC member for Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) '09
- PC member for Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) '08
- Board Member - Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) Aug. '05 (3 year term)
- Reviewer for the IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security '07
- PC member for Cryptographers' Track at the RSA Conference (CT-RSA) '07
- PC member for Public Key Cryptography (PKC) '06
- PC member for Workshop on Information Security Applications (WISA) '05
- PC member for Workshop on Information Security & Hiding (ISH) '05
- PC member for Financial Cryptography (FC) '05
- PC member for International Workshop for Asian PKI (IWAP) '04
- PC member for International Conference on Cryptology in India (Indocrypt) '04
- PC member for IEEE SMC Information Assurance Workshop (IAW) '04
- PC member for Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS) ’03
- Reviewer for The Handbook of Information Security, John Wiley & Sons.
- Referee for Journal of Computer Security, IOS Press, 2003.
- Referee for International Journal on Digital Libraries--- Special Issue on Security, Springer-Verlag, July, 2004.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), received Dec. 1, 2004. Issued by (ISC)2.
- Information System Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP), received Jan. 25, 2005. Issued by (ISC)2.